yo. 30 miler

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
how do y.o manage to do thirty miles in seven hours i mean *text deleted**text deleted* they all nearly died on commando on the front line n there times were like seven hours fifty five mins

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Also remember they have to navigate it themselves, they are not following anyone else. They must really be hoofing it. Gives you a lot of respect for the officers though.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
if they navigate by themselves dont that mean they could cut a few corners

Silent

Reaction score
i am was wondering about that. Loads of respects to those guys!

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Aye, more respect given to occifers in the marines, due to them going through the same stuff as recruits but harder conditions as well as being trained in same location - stamps out some of the elitism.

Mate in the army cudnt give a *text deleted**text deleted* about officers, thinks their all *text deleted**text deleted*s in the army haha
different world i guess.

M

MTW

its probably 30 miles as the crow flys from start point to finish, so no way they can gut corners, thye just have to make sure they are going the right way.

Richard

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
my friend who passed out in 07. told me its not as hard as it sounds. you do have breaks where you eat and drink, but you have to consume quickly. he also mentioned that its all yomping up hill and running down hill. but its still extreamly hard. but what are the 32 weeks for eh?