Yorkshire 3 Peaks

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey up fellas,

Me and Leestewart are off on the 19th to take on the 3 peaks. Its a 26 mile route that takes you over Yorkshire and we're aiming to complete it in around 7-8 hours. Just thought i'd make a post on here encase anyone else fancies joining us for the day? The 3 peaks are over in Horton-in-Ribblesdale, il be driving near Leeds station and can pick people up if they want.

Anymore questions just gimmie a shout.

You can find more info at this link http://www.3peakswalks.co.uk/

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
So far its me Lee and SJ55, anymore for this Sunday?

LAS920

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Come on lads, this is what joining the marines is all about. Getting out there, putting yourself in a situation which will test your fitness, motivation and most importantly determination. To be honest, I can't think on anything better to put on your CV. Could read something like this....'Attended an organised walk over 26 miles climbing a total of 6000 feet with a number of other potential recruits, and achieved a time of * hours * minutes.'

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
good luck lads. get a pic of yous at the top of each one for the site. Wish it was something i'd have thought abput. never done anything like that before. Have a good un

RC

Reaction score
I did the same route back in Feb, really enjoyed it.

It took us over 11 hours at a steady pace. That was with the ex and her 50 year old father.

If you manage it in 7-8 hours, it will be a good time. I would imagine a fair bit of running will be needed.

Rich.

LAS920

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Planning on running down hill and yomping up. We should nail the time if we travel light and eat on the move.

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds fun! I'd come but i'm 16 and don't know you! :D oh hey, i'd be 17 on the 19th :D

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
what they gona do? leave your at the highest peak n just speed off or summit

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
He thinks were going to poke him in the bum then leave him on a mountain.

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
HAH, nah it's pretty impossible to get from where i live to york and back without a car.

GOODLUCK though, remember to take bananas!

LAS920

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Taking a banana smoothie sunshine, homemade with fresh yoghurt and brown sugar... try it before you train next.