You know when you drink too much when..

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You're in the pub on your third pint and your dad is half way through his first guinness and your mum has barely touched her red wine =\ ( I should cut down )

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
yeah that is one way to know. but personally i usually think i have drunk too much is when i try taking another gulp and pour it down the front of my shirt :nuts:

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah that is one way to know. but personally i usually think i have drunk too much is when i try taking another gulp and pour it down the front of my shirt :nuts:

second that =]

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
have u ever recieved a text whilst out on the piss and replied to it? it makes total sense to you on the night, but the next morning you check your sent messages. and either cant understand a word of it or have to appologise to a few people. *text deleted*

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
have u ever recieved a text whilst out on the piss and replied to it? it makes total sense to you on the night, but the next morning you check your sent messages. and either cant understand a word of it or have to appologise to a few people. *text deleted*

*text deleted*! Happens quite a bit unfortunately, annoying when you text ex's though, everyone seems to lose control of their emotion when you've had a few too many and start texting people you hate telling them how much you love them.

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
one of my many ex's *text deleted* is called kate, my old boss is calld kane one nite out on the piss i text kate with a load of abuse but sent it to kane instead. i had a lot of explaining to do *text deleted*

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I drank so much once when i got in, i stumbled to the toilet to have a *text deleted**text deleted*e. Was so pissed i forgot to take my trousers down....the passed out.

Woke up in my own *text deleted**text deleted* and vomit! :sick:

Needles to say, i never got that drunk again.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I drank so much once when i got in, i stumbled to the toilet to have a *text deleted**text deleted*e. Was so pissed i forgot to take my trousers down....the passed out.

Woke up in my own *text deleted**text deleted* and vomit! :sick:

lovely :laugh:

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
i never been and hope i never will be that drunk that i *text deleted**text deleted* myself and wake up in it *text deleted* most embarrassing time or times to drink are when you go out for a family meal *text deleted* xmas eve i got absolutely trashed and made a complete arse out of myself. we were at a pub for a family meal. i passed out after attempting to sing and dance in front of 24 family members and woke up with beer mats sellotaped to my head. *text deleted*

bounty hunter

Reaction score

that happens way to often n its not always to the person who sent it :bud:

Woke up in my own *text deleted**text deleted* and vomit!

Stacka what a legend *text deleted*, ive only woke up with my face down the toilet, but not in my own *text deleted**text deleted*e,

i have however bin out camping with a couple of friends got so drunk that wen i puked up i done it to the entrance of the tent and wen everyone woke up in the morning they all walked in it and fell over haha made me laff newayz:uglyhammer: