Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

You know you are a PMRC/POC when. . . . .

Discussion in 'Jollies Bar' started by JMC, Feb 8, 2012.

1. rhodesas01

rhodesas01 Member

''You request flower by Moby in a club because why not they use it at CTC'' ?

Rhodesas01 Code breaker extraordinaire .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Grimmey

Grimmey Member

That still doesn't make sense.

3. Ross154

Ross154 New Member

Are you going to tell us that?

Much as it pains me to say it, Grimmey's right. Although that may not be entirely Rhodesas01's fault. Get the feeling Machete was either blind drunk or practicing forward rolls whilst blind drunk when he posted his.

4. MacheteMeetsBiscuit

MacheteMeetsBiscuit Member

Rhodesas is correct but it still makes little sense...

It should say "When you request Flower by Moby in a club because they use it at CTC and you think...why not?"

I was blindly drunk, though any forwards rolls were accidental.

5. MattyFarr

MattyFarr Royal Marines Commando

When you actually want to be a nod..

6. maophia

maophia Member

You know you're a prmc when..... "you're are checking the weather and news for Exeter rather than where you live (Portsmouth).... T minus 30 something hours!

7. Hopefulfutureroyalmarine

Hopefulfutureroyalmarine Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    just wanted to bump this thread as it was a source of great amusement when it was used a lot a year or so ago. any other ideas fellas?

i'll kick it off again "you know you're a potential RM when you have lympstone saved under favourites on you ipods weather app"

• Like Like x 1
  8. Judge_Bread

Judge_Bread Member

When you see roid monkeys in the gym and think "he'd piss himself after some real training"

When you bore everyone around you with Marine knowledge

When you sneak in 2 pull ups on every suitable surface

When you do press ups during tv ads!

• Like Like x 2
  9. NJP96

NJP96 New Member

(a slight change but in sure some people can relate) you know you've passed prmc when you start walking round town like you're Bruce almighty.

10. wilcinio1234

wilcinio1234 Member

This thread is absolutely quality! Had a right chuckle reading these; definitely can relate!

You know you're a PRM when you look like the fatest out of all your mates (most of them go gym and have big biceps etc) but can still bang out more good form press ups than them and run 3 miles faster than any of them.

You know you're a PRM when your teacher asks you to go to the top floor of school to print something off for her, and you say yes thinking 'its a bit of extra phys'.

• Like Like x 1
  11. HopefulfutureRM

HopefulfutureRM New Member

That is a good one I can relate to, I took it one step further, the teacher said she'd be out of the room for 10-15 minutes, so I ran down town and back and bought a pint of milk on the way, probably about a mile And a bit altogether . Good phys.

12. wilcinio1234

wilcinio1234 Member

Haha thats quality!! Did you make it in time?? I also was late to my lesson (our sixth form is split into two schools just down the road from each other) and I had to run to my lesson in the rain; felt amazing, I was deliberately stepping in puddles aswell ;)

13. HopefulfutureRM

HopefulfutureRM New Member

Yea I did. Got an A in the end of AS history too, so didnt effect my learning

14. wilcinio1234

wilcinio1234 Member

Thats well good! I dropped history two weeks after doing it, took up Politics instead.

15. Batman

Batman Royal Marines Commando

...when you revise more for the psychometric test than you do for some of your GCSE exams.

...when you come very close to throwing up/falling off the treadmill in the gym several times because you'd rather die than fail a PJFT mock.

• Like Like x 4
  16. ShellC

ShellC Member

You know your Husband is a PRM when...

You get excited buying stationary for his psychometric notes...

You don't have enough drying space for his gym gear....

You don't even blink when he casually does a pull up on the way through the door to the kitchen...

You communicate in acronyms...PJFT, PRMC, CTC, AFCO, RT,

You pack up the car, kids and a lunch and drive through to Arbroath just to drive by Condor,
    then get excited when you see guys you think are RM's

You know what he means when he uses words like "hoofing" "crack on" and "honking"

You join this forum o_O

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ben402

Ben402 Royal Marines Commando

When every great task you come up against you picture putting that bit more effort in as if to earn the green beret at the end of it

• Like Like x 1
  18. Matt1234

Matt1234 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Second that!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Matt1234

Matt1234 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    You know you are a prm when you go to watch a movie at the cinema and a royal marine advert plays which then in turn, makes you remember you havnt been on the forum for a few hours so you spend the whole movie looking at threads!

20. ex killick

ex killick Ex-Matelot

Just thought I’d resurrect this beautiful beast......

Gutted I missed this one.

• Like Like x 2