Your ultimate Gadget?

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Whats yours? or what would you like?

Personally mine is a 95mW green laser from www.wickedlasers.com, its like a light sabre, I'm currently saving up for a 300mw green Spyder II from that site, don't bother getting any lasers off ebay as they are sh*te.

spyder II -
laser1_69.jpg

Enjoy.

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
likewise if it cant kill or burn things.......whats it for?:flushed:

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
can you see the laser (IE the whole line not just the dot) or does it have to be like foggy to see it fully?

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
It's like a fork, `cept it aint, and it's like a spoon, except it isn't. Know what I mean?

Chris92

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Titanium Spork....

*text deleted* be the best thing since sliced bread!
i want one!

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You can see the beam in daytime with no fog or smoke if its a high enough power, say anything over 55mw would be enough, i've got a 95mw, at night well - its nothing short of amazing. Bright green crisp beam for as far as the eye can see, was stood on a hill with it last winter and shon it into liverpool about 10 miles away, seen the reflection off a road sign as it lit up green.

You can see the beam at night with a 5mw green one, as its 532nm - which is the same for all the green lasers on that site, it is the most sensitive colour to the human eye.

The one I've got can burn through black plastic bags, can even light matches, and it amazes anyone I show it to.

If you don't want to spend alot on one, I recommend this one ...

http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/CORE-67-3.html

Its a 5mw, but its bright as hell, only problem though is you will want to get one with more power, no matter how powerful you get, next one i get will be about 300mw. :doh: :cheesy:

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You can see the beam in daytime with no fog or smoke if its a high enough power, say anything over 55mw would be enough, i've got a 95mw, at night well - its nothing short of amazing. Bright green crisp beam for as far as the eye can see, was stood on a hill with it last winter and shon it into liverpool about 10 miles away, seen the reflection off a road sign as it lit up green.

You can see the beam at night with a 5mw green one, as its 532nm - which is the same for all the green lasers on that site, it is the most sensitive colour to the human eye.

The one I've got can burn through black plastic bags, can even light matches, and it amazes anyone I show it to.

But can you eat noodles.... AND soup with it?

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
The laser looks cool bud, don't know what Id use it for though or what use it would have for me but it looks gucci

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
EXACTLY....

now a titanium spork with a 20000000 laser attatched......now were talking turkey.

wow, you could eat noodles and soup and warm them up at the same time.:rock:

must.. get..

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Wow them lasers are pretty trick! Obviously i want one!
Which one you think is good without spending loads? That spyder one you want is a lot matey!

Edit; i blame you for possibly getting me addicted to this if i buy one, which is looking increasingly likely as i currently scouring there website! *text deleted*

C

critchmufc

well, i think...

a jetpack, with attached rocket launchers and 2 GMPG's, also a stove, some supernoodles and a titanium spork, aswell as lasers darting out of each rocket exhaust, with an mp3 player.

its ipods new invention the iJET!

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Wow them lasers are pretty trick! Obviously i want one!
Which one you think is good without spending loads? That spyder one you want is a lot matey!

Edit; i blame you for possibly getting me addicted to this if i buy one, which is looking increasingly likely as i currently scouring there website! *text deleted*

Hah well you can also get a good one from www.techlasers.com, the Infiniti II models off that site are good. 95mW would be ideal, just watch what you're doing though as if you get the beam in your eye or someone elses eye they will be instantly blinded or it'l burn a hole on your retina and you will have a black spot in your vision.