You've been framed moments...

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was doing a 4 miler this morning, happily listening to my ipod and calculating my speed/time average when a bloody great big stag beetle landed on my t-shirt.
Now I don't mind insects so long as their not near my face, but this little bugger was crawling up towards it... So I flick the thing off expecting it to hit the floor and the thing starts flying after me! I *text deleted**text deleted* myself and absolutely bombed it, anyone looking on must have thought look at that big girls blouse!? On an up note, it shaved a couple of seconds of my time. :smile:

Anyone else had anything equally stupid happen to them whilst training?

My other claims to fame are getting carried away with my pull ups and cracking my nose on the bar and running into a lamp post whilst looking at my GPS watch... luckily it only caught my shoulder but it still hurt.

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is when I'm running and there happens to be mud, I'm listening to my music and i start slipping and sliding and so follows my mouth swearing like theres no tomorrow, just good thing its in the middle of no where, i can't stand it you put more effort in trying to stay up and you go no where, and when i use to do the lat pull down at the gym i always use to hit myself with the bar

Ipodbob

Reaction score
When i wake up some mornings ready to rumble after some press ups and sit ups ill go downstairs see the chin up bar, quickly jump on it, do a couple then *text deleted**text deleted* my head on the ceiling. :doh:

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i was on a run with my old house mate, he was taking the piss *text deleted* i jumped (completely sh*t myself truth be known) when this stupid little dog barked, so i took the *text deleted* out of his balding head, as he was saying "get f*cked" he ran smack into a post for a cycle track sign. it was classic he bounced about 4 ft backwards. i couldn't breath i was laughing so hard.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
On a run one morning in full black clothing (had not noticed whilst getting dressed really) and a backpack down the backroads towards the farmers fields with Ipod blaring away and zoned out in my running rythym and this cop car swerves infront of me and two police men jump out with battons at the ready, they thought i had stolen something and was trying to outrun them as "they had to speed up past 10mph to catch up with me" and did not respond to their requests to stop. After being asked all types of questions and having searched my backpack to find my water bottle, raincoat and bar of chocolate they let me get back to my run...

How they thought i was trying to evade them by running in a straight line doing the blistering 9-10mph while they were in a 1800 Golf puzzles me really

smallzy

Reaction score
On a run one morning in full black clothing (had not noticed whilst getting dressed really) and a backpack down the backroads towards the farmers fields with Ipod blaring away and zoned out in my running rythym and this cop car swerves infront of me and two police men jump out with battons at the ready, they thought i had stolen something and was trying to outrun them as "they had to speed up past 10mph to catch up with me" and did not respond to their requests to stop. After being asked all types of questions and having searched my backpack to find my water bottle, raincoat and bar of chocolate they let me get back to my run...

How they thought i was trying to evade them by running in a straight line doing the blistering 9-10mph while they were in a 1800 Golf puzzles me really

because you're black

(no racist)

(yes rodney king)

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I've lost count of the amount of times i have fell over while running, its quite embarrasing when you do it on a main road aswell. :suspicious:

:rock: