Zoom Question

redmotive

Reaction score
I have a vPJFT test coming up and I'm worried about my device. I've installed Zoom and it seems to work fine but when streaming, I'm worried it will crash because I only have around 100MB on my local disk (C drive). I'm using a Chromebook modified to use Windows 10 so I have little to no space. Will this be a problem when livestream or should I be fine?

James Fitness

Reaction score
I have a vPJFT test coming up and I'm worried about my device. I've installed Zoom and it seems to work fine but when streaming, I'm worried it will crash because I only have around 100MB on my local disk (C drive). I'm using a Chromebook modified to use Windows 10 so I have little to no space. Will this be a problem when livestream or should I be fine?
I wish I could help mate. Hopefully a commando or careers advisor sees this post!

LilInac

Reaction score
hi

jus a wee question have you tried clearing space from your c drive ? you can get tools that will do it for you CCleaner is fairly decent might be worth a check before the zoom it will clear browser history etc and more

Harry McRunFast

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey @redmotive

Not much of a computer geek but I would recommend using 2 devices if you can, one for streaming the audio and one for the zoom call. That may help mitigate the issue.

Also as @LilInac said freeing space with something like CCleaner can work wonders.

Good Luck!